Superfly is proudly assisting in the recruitment efforts for the Executive Director of the Well Dunn Foundation. The Executive Director of the Well Dunn foundation will lead the development of the foundation’s recruitment, company retention, and internship placements. This person will be responsible for driving forth the mission and vision of the Well Dunn Foundation, along with The Board, while growing the client and intern roster.
Here's what you'll do:
- Evaluate current Well Dunn processes and determine a strategic action plan to move the organization forward and obtain a larger participating company, intern roster and programmatic excellence
- Manage Well Dunn presence at Bonnaroo: Well Dunn table in Bonnaroo Works Fund and presence at Volunteer picnics
- Maintain and build participating company and sponsor profiles by engagement and execution in the Well Dunn program
- Oversee the recruitment process for interns and companies with the Dunn’s from start to finish
- Oversee Well Dunn's social media with elected board members
- Execute and manage fundraising activities including: board support involvement, establishing a donor program and managing incoming and outgoing funds
- Recommend timelines and resources needed to achieve WDF strategic goals.
- Communicate regularly with Board members, providing updates re: all pertinent WDF information and activities
- Serve as ex-officio at Board meetings and on various Board committees
- Facilitate annual on-site Well Dunn Board meeting, including travel logistics
- Engage with partnering schools to implement and execute Well Dunn Scholarship program
- Oversee and execute all contracts with companies and sponsors
Your Ideal Experience:
- Minimum 5 years’ senior nonprofit management experience; track record with performance-and-outcomes based organization
- Excellent organizational management with the ability to set and achieve strategic objectives
- Past success working with a Board of Directors
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; a persuasive and passionate communicator with excellent interpersonal and multidisciplinary project skills
- Strong computer skills primarily with Google Apps, Microsoft Suite and working knowledge of social media platforms
- Action-oriented, adaptable, and innovative approach to business planning
- Ability to work effectively in collaboration with diverse groups of people
- Passion, integrity, positive attitude, mission-driven, self-directed and fun to be around!
- Average of 20 hours per week with some travel
- Attendance at Bonnaroo
- Report to the Board of Directors collectively and individually to Rick Farman (President), Deborah Dunn (Vice-President) and Chris Dunn (Treasurer)
- This role will work from a remote office and can be located anywhere in the US
Well Dunn's Passion:
The mission of the Well Dunn Foundation is to provide internships to students with volunteer experience who exhibit talent and drive, coupled with an aspiration to become tomorrow's leaders in the entertainment industry, but lack the necessary financial resources to pursue the educational experience an internship provides.
Well Dunn was founded in honor of Emily Dunn, a young professional in the entertainment industry, who exemplified the ethos of leadership: passion, integrity, confidence and deep engagement. Emily possessed a driving work ethic, which was nurtured through her volunteer and internship experiences in the production and operation side of the business. Well Dunn seeks out and rewards those who follow Emily’s successful, exceptional example by mentoring these future leaders, supporting their ambitions and providing scholarships, internships, and job placement assistance.
For more on Well Dunn please visit http://welldunn.org