Superfly Agency Creative Internship
Superfly Agency Creative Internship Program - Summer 2022
As the visionaries behind Bonnaroo, Outside Lands BravoCon, and much more, the Superfly team is a creative and dedicated group of storytellers, content creators, strategists, and experience builders. Our Superfly Agency Creative Internship Program provides an invaluable hands-on experience for those who want to work in the development, design, and execution of innovative experiences, integrated marketing campaigns, and new business pitches. Forget about coffee runs -- our interns learn the ins and outs of the creative process including graphic design, art direction, mock-ups, renders, copywriting, and more.
Our Agency is led by co-founder Rich Goodstone and is made up of relationship builders who manage day-to-day communication and workflow for brands. We're helping brands connect meaningfully to culture & creating the future of live entertainment. We support our partners in identifying and amplifying their unique slant within culture in ways that drive business objectives and create resonance.
The Agency Creative Summer 2021 internship cycle will take place from early June 2022 through mid August 2022.
About our Internship Program:
This is a paid educational internship. As an intern, you’ll gain experience unparalleled in the classroom. We provide interns with the opportunity to learn and develop new skills while gaining a deeper understanding of concepts through hands-on application. Working closely with their supervisor, interns explore their career field of interest, acquire new skills, and develop transferable skills.
Each intern reports to a Superfly division which will select team members to provide hands-on training, oversight, and mentorship. Your internship benefits include gaining experience unparalleled in the classroom, exploration in a career field of interest, acquiring new skills and developing transferable skills for resume building, and establishing vital career networks and mentors.
*Eligible candidates must either be enrolled in or recently graduated from a college or university.
* Eligible candidates must be able to be in our NYC office multiple days per week.
As a Superfly intern, you'll learn and be a part of:
- The entire creative process—from brainstorming new ideas to helping us execute campaigns and experiences for our clients.
- New business pitches. You’ll work alongside our creative, strategy and new business teams to help brainstorm, write, design, and pitch ideas.
- Supporting ongoing campaigns and immersing yourself in the day-to-day creative tasks and deliverables.
- Ensuring that the creative team is up to date on new and emerging trends throughout culture.
- Gain exposure to different areas of the creative team including copywriting, experiential design and visual design.
What you’ll need to apply:
- A portfolio (website) showcasing your creative work. This can include work from a previous internship, school assignment, passion project, etc.
Your strengths/experience/interests include:
- Majoring in fine arts, design or marketing preferred
- High-level competence in the entire Adobe creative suite (even if not from an art background) and Google Slides
- Highly organized and self-motivated
- Strong writing skills (creative & technical)
- Willingness to take on a full range of tasks; ability to multitask
- Proactive and curious, and you love to learn
- You enjoy research and problem solving