Superfly is an experience company obsessed with activating and amplifying communities around common passions and unforgettable moments. We're helping brands connect meaningfully to culture & creating the future of live entertainment. We support our partners in identifying and amplifying their unique slant within culture in ways that drive business objectives and create resonance.
From producing some of the world’s most iconic festivals, to media-driven joint ventures and location based entertainment, Superfly has been defining the creative edge of live entertainment for over 20 years.
Job Summary: The Copywriter develops and executes creative marketing campaigns, video/social content and innovative experiences for Superfly & our clients.
Additionally, the copywriter generates creative, helps pitch for new business opportunities across the breadth of the company and supports executing these initiatives.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop creative marketing campaigns, social content and innovative experiences for Superfly’s clients.
- Apply expertise of social media and knowledge of culture to develop, pitch, and execute effective social marketing.
- Copywriter for internal and client proposals in presentation format, clearly articulating creative solutions and top-level executional plans.
- Writing concepts, scripts, manifestos, taglines, social copy, emails, slogans, interview questions etc
- Collaborating with the team on photo shoots, content shoots and social content
- Key liaison and collaborator with programming, design, influencer, social media, operations, and other departments to drive creative.
- Work with the ECD / CD in leading the execution of projects and client initiatives.
- Lead and participate in brainstorming and collaborative sessions.
- Be onsite for music festivals, events and write content for capture teams in realtime.
- Drive innovation and a best-in-class approach to millennial/Gen Z culture and youth marketing.
- Support the creative department across a broad range of client initiatives.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- 3 - 5 years of agency experience solving integrated marketing problems through innovative, creative solutions across social media.
- College degree preferred in writing and/or marketing.
- Strong, hands on knowledge of youth culture and the current media spectrum, including high degree of fluency in entertainment and brand marketing.
- Strong storytelling skills and the ability to clearly convey ideas through proposals, decks and client-facing presentations.
- A strong command and understanding of creative execution across content, digital and social.
- Excellent relationship-building and influence skills.
- Self-motivated, resourceful and detail-oriented.
- Multi-tasking and prioritizing with ease in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Computer skills, we’re talking Google Apps, Slack.
- Thrives in and contributes to a positive, collaborative and fun work environment.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including generous company contribution towards employee health benefits, health savings account, short-term disability plans, automatic life insurance, retirement plan with company match, flexible PTO policy and a strong, collaborative, positive company culture which we expect you will contribute to. We are an equal opportunity employer.