Senior Art Director
Superfly is an experience company obsessed with activating and amplifying communities around common passions and unforgettable moments. We're helping brands connect meaningfully to culture & creating the future of live entertainment. We support our partners in identifying and amplifying their unique slant within culture in ways that drive business objectives and create resonance.
From producing some of the world’s most iconic festivals, to media-driven joint ventures and location based entertainment, Superfly has been defining the creative edge of live entertainment for over 20 years.
We’re looking for a Senior Art Director to develop and execute creative marketing campaigns, video/social content and experiences for Superfly’s Agency Division & our clients. In this role you’ll generate creative, help pitch for new business opportunities across the breadth of the company and support executing these initiatives.
Role and Responsibilities
- Develop creative marketing campaigns, social content and innovative experiences for Superfly’s clients
- Apply expertise of social media and knowledge of culture to develop, pitch, and execute innovative and effective social marketing
- Art Directing internal client proposals, clearly articulating creative solutions
- Art Directing photo shoots, video / content shoots, content edits and social content
- Choosing photographers / directors and reviewing their creative treatments
- Hands on art direction / design and managing designers to create
- Directly collaborating with a copywriter and also with programming, design, influencer, social, and other departments to drive creativity
- Lead and participate in brainstorming and collaborative sessions
- Be onsite for installs, events and direct content capture teams in realtime
- Drive innovation and a best-in-class approach to millennial/Gen Z culture and youth marketing
- Support the creative department across a broad range of client initiatives
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- 5 - 7 years of agency experience creating integrated marketing through innovative, creative across social media
- College degree preferred (but not required) in Art Direction/Design/Advertising/or Marketing
- Excellent hands on design with packages such as inDesign, illustrator, Photoshop
- Portfolio of work showing creative campaigns, social content / video content
- Experience working on and concepting experiential events or a willingness to learn
- Excellent eye for photographers, illustrators and content directors
- Ability to edit video or a willingness to learn
- Ability to create motion or a willingness to learn
- Ability to illustrate would be a bonus
- Strong, hands on knowledge of youth culture and the current media landscape, including a high degree of fluency in entertainment, music and brand marketing
- Strong storytelling skills and the ability to clearly convey ideas through proposals, decks and client-facing presentations
- Excellent relationship-building and influence skills
- Self-motivated, resourceful and detail-oriented
- Multitasking and prioritizing with ease in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Computer skills - we’re talking Google Apps, Slack
- Thrives in, and contributes to a positive, collaborative and fun work environment
Why Work at Superfly
We are idea evolvers, people lovers, music nerds and passionate humans who are constantly striving to enhance our industry leading-work. We have fun taking work seriously.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including generous company contribution towards employee medical benefits, 100% company paid dental, vision, and long-term disability plans, flexible spending account, voluntary life insurance, commuter benefits, retirement plan, flexible time off policy and a strong, collaborative, positive company culture which we expect you will contribute to. We are an equal opportunity employer.