Senior Manager, Marketing Ops
Job Summary: The Senior Manager of Marketing Operations will project manage the development of assets and execution of campaigns for marketing and is responsible for delivering these things on time and on budget. This role also serves as the lead for all Marketing Operations - managing the departmental budget day to day, leading the ongoing creative process across projects from beginning to end and coordinating approvals.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Proactively partner with internal and external teams on request intake, workbacks, and the final delivery of marketing campaign deliverables
- Set and maintain workflow process for Marketing, Website, Copy and Content Creation
- Schedule marketing reviews with external stakeholders and prep marketing decks
- Oversee Marketing and Tech team requests using Monday.com to track feedback and revisions
- Manage agency spends, and updates to the marketing department budget
- Manage Marketing Operations Manager and Full Stack Developer.
- Identify and interview resources and new talent – agencies, freelancers and new hires
- Travel to special events as needed
Branding + Marketing Operations
- In collaboration with Production and Operation teams, build event timeline and workback schedules for marketing campaigns.
- Work with Marketing team, studios, and agency partners on delivering effective and cohesive marketing campaigns.
- Give direction to marketing team through full project lifecycle, lead project calls, prepare agendas, facilitate discussion, to generate output
- Drive stakeholder objectives, providing regular updates to leadership and producers
- Support cross-team communications, attend department calls to gather and share info across team
- Oversee and allocate project budgets in partnership with dept head
- Track department expenses independently and report updates to accounting
- Approve department invoices
- Manage agency partner expenses
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s Degree in arts, entertainment, marketing, business admins, communications, or related field
- 5-8 years previous experience working in a project management capacity, preferably in the Entertainment, Media, Tech, or Creative Industries
- Experience project managing events with priority given to large scale festivals and conferences
- Leadership experience with managing direct reports
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), Monday.com and Google Apps
- Impeccable organization, planning and time management
- Ability to take direction and prioritize while juggling multiple projects
- Proactive and resourceful with strong problem-solving skills
- Detail-oriented. Emphasis on grammatical skills.
- Sensitivity and discretion around confidential projects and information
- Flexibility and composure under pressure
- You thrive in and contribute to a positive, collaborative and fun work environment
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Strong self-starter who takes full responsibility and ownership of the tasks before them